Phuket Wake Park is an ultimate complex for sportive activities as well as for leisure, fun and entertainment, located in spectacular area at the middle of the Phuket Island.
The park offers a range of features including a full size main cable, with high quality 13 UNIT obstacles and nearby is a 2.0 system – reverse winch cable for the beginners, who just start to learn and pro-riders, who want to improve their tricks. Ambient swimming pool, massage facility, comfortable chill out zone, sun lounge, open air bar, restaurant with Thai, European and street food, roof top terrace with spectacular view on the lake cater to different interests.
Comfortable hotel apartments, fitness zone with professional training equipment, pro shop and hire shop enable the visitors enjoying offered activities of the Phuket Wake Park. All these facilities will please you with good music and our amicable staff that will help you to enjoy your time at PWP.
- Admission fee
- Equipment: Wakeboard for entry-level, life jacket and helmet
- Water features are for experienced riders only, inspect before using.
- The park is not responsible for damage to your board or body as a result of using features.
- No metal fins on features.
- Do not attempt to hit feature if rider is near it and always scope out landing.
- Only designated rental boards are allowed on features.
- Be aware that there are risk in cable park, boating and water sports that good judgment and personal awareness can help reduce.
- To increase your enjoyment of water sports, follow the elements of the code.
- Always ask questions if unfamiliar with activity.
- Always follow instructions and direction of staff.
- Always follow the safety rules for the park.
- Always start with the simplest maneuvers and work you way up.
- Always move quickly out of the skiing/ riding area if you fall or let go.
- Always avoid hazardous structures and fallen skiers and riders.
- Never ski or ride under influence of alcohol or drug!!!
- For the beginners: Just start to play guest should learn System 2.0 for training cable riding by professional ฿550 pay direct at the counter.
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport, work permit for Expat Working In Thailand along with the voucher number.
- Open Time: Monday 10:00 am – 22:00 pm and Tuesday – Sunday: 07:30 am – 22:00 pm (01 November – 15 May)
- Open Time: Monday 11:00 am – 18:00 pm and Tuesday – Sunday: 10:00 am – 18:00 pm ( 16 May – 31 October)
- Location: 86/3 Moo 6 Vichitsongkram Road, Kathu, Phuket 83120 Thailand