Here ‘s your chance to brush shoulders with your favourite Hollywood stars, local celebrities, sports heroes and heroines, even heads of state. Madame Tussauds has opened its 10th attraction in Bangkok, with a revolutionary concept – the wax museum with exhibits you can touch, hug, play with and even kiss.
Pose with the U.S. President and the First Lady in the Oval Office, play basketball with the NBA star Yao Ming, or give Leonardo Di Caprio an air-kiss (or real kiss). Waltz down the red carpet and join the party of the Hollywood A-List, including George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts and Angelina Jolie, to name just a few. A day out at Madame Tussauds wax museum is unlike another other you have experienced before.
The 9-minute short film is a new time traveling adventure of Scrat, the sabre-toothed squirrel who always struggles to hold onto a treasured acorn.
In the 4D cinema, audiences will have a great time after being splashed, sprayed and shaken in their seats. With ‘snowflakes’ floating down in the theater, an atmosphere of the ice age is created.
- Enjoy interactive features in every exhibition
- See how the wax figures are made
- Admission to Madame Tussauds Bangkok
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
- Other services not mentioned on this programme
- Madame Tussauds, Siam Discovery, 6th Floor, 989 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
- By BTS SkyTrain: Madame Tussauds is a 5mins walk from BTS Siam station
- By MRT: From MRT Silom or Sukhumvit or Chatuchak Park station, transfer to BTS Sky train; alight at BTS Siam station
- By bus: The following bus routes travel to Madame Tussauds: 15, 16, 25 (Paknam-Thachang), 40, ปอ.40, 48, 54, 73, 73ก, 79, 141, 159, 162, 183, 204, 501 and 508
- Ticket is only available for non-Thai Nationals
- Children between 3 -11 years old will be charged as the child price
- Open daily 10.00 am – 20.00 pm (The ticketing counter will be closed at 19.00 pm)
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
- You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- You can present either a printed voucher to enter to the attraction directly
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number
- The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the tour