Dream World is the absolute stuff of kids! You won’t get out of here until they are exhauste….and you know how long that takes! This is a big American – style theme park with all the trimmings. Corkscrew, Bumping Cars, Swinging Viking Boat, Rollercoaster – they are all there, and more besides. My personal favourite is the Giant’s House where everything is 50 times as big as it should be – very convincing and it would be an absolutely great place to have a party.
The Super Splash, and White Water Rapids are water rides and please note: You will get wet! Dream World also has a full fledged go-kart track and “Snow Land” – a display of artificial snow (although this attraction is not included in the main ticket fee).
Dream World also features a live “Hollywood Action Show” which up until recently had a dubious display of Nazi Storm Troopers successfully invading an Allied camp. Many people are glad that the current focus has changed to a SWAT team invading a criminal den. This is well worth the trip. If you have kids (and the time) definitely take them.
- Admission fee
- Buffet Lunch (if booking include Buffet Lunch)
- Animal Farm
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Address: 62 Moo 1, Rungsit-Ongkarak Road (Kilometer 7th), Bueng Yitho, Thanyaburi 12130, Thailand
- By bus: take No. 538 (Victory Monument – Don Muang – Rachamonkolk route) or No. 523 (Mochit – Kasetsart University)
- By taxi/car via Expressways from central Bangkok:
- – Take the Vibhavadee – Rangsit highway from Din Daeng straight to the “Future Park” junction, then turn onto the Rangsit – Ongkarak road
- – OR Take the Changwattana Expressways heading North, then take the Rangsit exit. Head East to “Future Park”, then join the Rangsit-Ongkarak road. Follow Rangsit-Ongkarak road for about 10 minutes (15 kilometers), you will see Dream World on your right
- – By the Eastern Ring Road: From Bang-Na, Ram Indra, Sukhabhiban, or Samut Prakan, get on the new Bang-Pa-In Eastern Ring road , then take the Rangsit exit, and carry straight on until you see Dream World on your left
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Bangkok area (To be advised)
- Pickup time 08.30 am – 9.00 am
- Drop off time approximately 16.00 pm
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows