BLACK MOUNTAIN WATER PARK HUA HIN
Enjoyable with Black Mountain Water Park Hua Hin The brightly coloured Disney-esque structure of Hua Hin is newest attraction beckons from a distance. Only about 10 kms from town on the Pala-U Road, the twin facilities of water park and wakeboard arena is perfect for families or group of friends to chill out and cool down without hitting the beach.
All our staff have undergone an extensive training programme that includes, water rescue, first aid and CPR training. They have successfully completed physical fitness tests which they have to maintain throughout their employment. If you have any first aid requirements please speak to the nearest member of staff. Should you require any safety equipment like Helmets or Life Jackets please ask a member of staff for assistance.
- The Black Mountain Water Park is spread out over 40,000 square meter land and is situated just 15 minutes from center of the town Hua Hin.
- Children is adventure pool, children will be able to make their own fantasies come true on these gentle slides and fun areas. Refreshing cascades of water in a fabulous aquatic play land for little fun-seekers.
- The Park is full of high quality and modern equipment, and all operated in line with the highest standards of safety and with highly trained lifeguards.
- Food and Beverage
- Changing and Locker Facilities
- Souvenir Shop
- First Aid and General Safety
- Transfer services
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Address : 1 Moo 2 T.Hin Lek Fai Hua Hin Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110 Thailand
- The Park is situated 15 Km outside Hua Hin, leave Hua Hin going North on Soi 58
- Open Daily Black Mountain Water Park : Daily 10:00 am – 17:00 pm
- In any case of your booking is not matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child is age, child is height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Activeholidays.asia reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.