In addition, the museum also offers artworks in the form that allow visitors to take part in the artworks closely (Interactive Art), where the visitors can take photos with creative imagination, emotion and postures designed to correspond with each painting according to their own preferences as if they are a part of the painting.
Therefore, Art in Paradise Chiang Mai is where the art is understandable for everyone, and happiness and entertainment are delivered to the visitor as well.
- Fantastic illusion art, where you can create your own activities and be fully immersed in the interactive 3D artworks.
- Enjoy over 130 3D paintings spread over 8 zones within the exhibition including Thai, Dinosaur, Zoo, and Aqua etc.
- Transfer from / to your hotel.
- Personal expenses such as tips, food and drinks, alcohol beverage, etc.
- Other services which are not mentioned in this program.
- 199/9 Chang Klan Road, T.Chang Khlan A.Muang Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand.
- Please book at least one day before your departure date.
- Open Daily 09:00 hrs – 20:30 hrs. (The ticketing counter will be closed at 19.00 hrs.)
- Children height under 100 cm. are free of charged.
- Children height between 101 -135 cm. is considered to be charged as the child rate.
- Any child height is over 136 cm. please book as the adult rate.
- In any case of your booking is not matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child is age, child is height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Activeholidays.asia reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.