Art in Paradise Bangkok is the first 3D art museum in the city center of Bangkok. There are 150 3D-paintings created by scientific methods by 15 professional artists from South Korea. 150 paintings in six zones look like they are alive so that you can interact with them. Let your creativity and imagination lead you to fun and cool pics with your friends taking photos of each other.
Following the resounding success of its first two branches in Pattaya and Chiang Mai, the three-dimensional art museum Art in Paradise officially opened in Bangkok in February on the fourth floor of the Esplanade Shopping Mall.
- Art in Paradise Bangkok is the first 3D art museum in the city center of Bangkok.
- There are 150 3D-paintings created by scientific methods by 15 professional artists from South Korea.
- 1. Auarium and Safari Zone
- 2. Classic Zone
- 3. Fantasy Zone
- 4. Natural Zone
- 5. Modern Zone
- 6. Interactive Media Zone
- Transfer services
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Location : 99 Esplanade Ratchada Room 48 4th Floor Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng Bangkok 10400 Thailand.
- How to transit : From Rama 9 Road, located on the left hand side of Ratchadapisek Road, along from Fortune Town Department Store and Tesco Lotus Hypermarket about 500 meters.
- From Huay Khwang Road, located on the right hand side of Ratchadapisek Road, next to Big C Hypermarket. There is a u-turn point on the road in front of Esplanade Entertainment Complex.
- Open daily 10:00 hrs – 22:00 hrs
- Children height under 100 cm. is free of charged and price for children height between 100 – 130 cm. please pay directly to Art In Paradise Counter.
- This rate except Thai Nationality.
- In any case of your booking is not matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child is age, child is height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Activeholidays.asia reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.